Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is the game Sims Social really too easy?

A new game has been introduced on Facebook which is in the popular game series of Sims. This game is growing at a rapid pace. I was impressed that in a very short span of time, the game has become very popular among Facebook users. I first tried it when I had heard so much about it that I just had to try it myself. I wondered why I should not give the game a try and find out whether it is actually easy and fun to play or not. I started playing the game Sims Social and found that it is easy to play. But soon I found that I didn’t know how to earn more Simoleons. I was at a loss. There are several methods through which you need to earn Sim cash and benefit from all kinds of talents, goodies, new levels, etc.

All this made me curious to learn how to progress in the game. And I started looking for guides for the game available on the internet by various authors. But no guide is useful enough to understand the game’s concepts, tips and tricks. Then, somehow I came to know about the eBook of Sims Social Game authored by Tony Sanders. It contains all the important concepts of the game in such a manner that you can master the game. All the tips that enable you to earn more Simoleons are also mentioned in this guide. How a player should make use of various 'traits' in the Sim’s life to have additional bonus is also described in an easy and understandable format.


I have been religiously following this guide during all stages of the game and I never run out of tips and learning about the game at any stage. That is not all – even after mastering the basics of the game, you can learn so much extra about the game which is not commonly known. This guide has stuff you won't find elsewhere. What makes this guide stand out is that it includes snapshots from the game itself and all aspects of all levels are explained in a very simple manner. Use the guide to play the Sims Social and you will be amazed how fast you progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Link Within