Thursday, September 29, 2011

How I found love on Sims Social

When I first went to Sims Social, it was simply because my Facebook buddy invited me to be a neighbor. I spent close to a week trying to figure out what to do and was going to give up when I chanced upon this super guide by someone called Tony Sanders.
Quite an awesome guide as I was up and running my Sim personality within a day. Of course, I couldn't go through the entire guide all at once.
But whatever I got out of it within an hour had me playing and having fun in no time.

Hang on, the story is not about the guide. But, like they say, when the time is right, synchronicity happens! I was having fun attending a party at a Sim friend's house when a stranger asked me if I could help them figure out how to play Sim.
That person was a girl. I immediately suggested the guide ebook I was reading and how it had made my Sim experience go to the next level in a single day. I forgot about the event and Sim life went on as usual until a few days later, a Sim guy walked up to me and said, 'Thanks'.
My first reaction was 'For what????' I was kinda puzzled.

We got talking and then he told me that he had befriended me at a friend's party – as a girl! Whoa! He was that same girl Sim I had recommended the guide to. Soon we were comparing notes and we hit off so well that we decided to meet in real life. I was not sure if I would like him. He agreed to travel 500 miles to give it a chance. We met, we talked and we went back to Sim Social – as soul mates +.
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Link Within