Thursday, September 29, 2011

The secret of sims social guide

The game Sims Social seems to be very easy to play at the initial stages but gradually as you move to higher levels of the game, you find yourself lost somewhere in the game. Very soon you find that you are out of cash - that is simoleons. This is my personal experience in the game and that is why I am able to tell you about all this.

When I started playing Sim Social, then I found it very easy and interesting too but I didn't know how to build a room or anything in the game as this requires help from three of your Facebook friends. I kept on playing as suggested by the automated guide of the Sims Social. Eventually, I decided to set up my home as I wished to. Later, I changed my mind and sold everything. But due to lack of knowledge of the game, I found myself stuck in the game. Soon I had lost everything and needed three friends to build a home. Sims Social game is new to Facebook. I did not have any Facebook friends playing the game so I really had no one to help me build my home. I felt disappointed about the game.

I started searching on the internet for tips and secrets of the game and started following all the rules and suggestions given by different people who had written the guide for the Sims Social. But I was unable to make much progress. It was only when someone suggested this great guide by Tony Sanders that things changed for me. Thankfully this guide gave me direction and the will to move ahead in the game and finally I was able to build my home as I wished to. Through the guide, I mastered all the tips and tricks of the game Sims Social.

Now I have many neighbors and I have reached higher levels but still I keep gaining from the suggestions mentioned in this guide. This is the best investment and you can learn several tips and suggestions about the game from this guide. I think I could recommend this guide based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Link Within