Thursday, September 29, 2011

How my sister changed from a grumpy gal to a fun buddy?

There are so many games out there so when I chanced upon Sims Social it was no big deal. I didn't even think much about it and remained hooked to my first Facebook game addictions – poker and Farmville. One day, out of the blue, for a change, I decided to try Sims Social.

It was all very confusing and I didn't know how to play it properly. But when I cannot do something, the challenge of it all gets me interested all the more. I took it upon myself to learn the game of Social Sims – come what way. Searching on the Internet, I found guide after guide to know avail. Most of them made the rules even more complicated. The best guide was by Tony Sanders. 'Awesome,' is the word for it. I was playing Sims Social within a day.

My kid sister, who is a grumpy teenager, also wanted to play. She's a tough cookie to get along with because by temperament she is a loner. So, I told her that Sims Social is not for her.

The game is all about making friends, building relationships, staying happy, doing what you love and looking after your Sim personality. Anyway, I passed on the Tony Sanders guide to Sims Social to my sister.

I forgot all about it till I started seeing subtle changes in my sister's mood after a week. I found her smiling more often and more willing to adjust. That had never happened before. She has just one friend and I wasn't quite sure what was up with her. I was curious but refrained from asking her.

But then, I did not need to ask the question! She planned a movie get-together for a group of friends two weeks later. Friends!? I thought she had just one friend. Then, I came to know that it was all thanks to Sims Social! Wow. Got a grumpy person in your life? Tell them to check out Sims Social!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Link Within